I released a new version of bf3stats including a new popup for Accuracy and disabling memcache by default in the configuration (since it’s not often used on shared hosts).
Getting close to a final version with only a few things left to do to meet my roadmap.
- disable memcache by default
- only enable smarty cache when memcache is disabled
- disable smarty cache by default if memcache is not used
- split up the statistics on their own templates, including them on the default template for home
- added accuracy popup to show top 10 accuarcy for weapons
- moved best ribbon and medal count to best ribbon name line